The cure for tired legs after a long weekend?! Heavy squats! Repping my new #UGL talk top while I’m at it. #advocare #musclestrength #richfuel (at UnderGroundShack)
funky mashup to get your feet moving by Dj Moule
Definitely not planned… The universe knew what it was doing bringing us together today, workout session with my homie Cantu. Words cannot express the feelings I had when Lance had fulfilled his military agreements and was able to walk away with his life. No knowing if this cat was coming back deployment after deployment flat out sucked. Cheers to the men and women who “protect” us and cheers to the men and women who are no longer with us. Peace and love. (at CrossFit Central)
yes, I’m that guy who is proud to be apart of the AdvoCare family. Before Rich Froning even knew what CrossFit was I was taking AdvoCare supplements. Before Drew Brees even had a Spark I was on it already. Most recently, America’s favorite badass Marcus Luttrell and his wife became distributors in the business… so yeah, you get the picture. And you know what, I will be THAT GUY tomorrow as well. And to me it’s all about the Guiding Principles of AdvoCare that has me a believer in the company even if I never made another dime….
- Honor God through our faith, family and friends.
- Respect and strengthen the family.
- Believe in the dignity and the importance of the individual.
- Create a standard of excellence recognized by the direct sales industry as superior.
- Believe that honor, integrity and principles are the foundation of a great life and company.
- Commit to mutual loyalty and trust between AdvoCare and its Distributors.
- Establish and continually improve the vehicle of opportunity and the pursuit of financial freedom for all AdvoCare Distributors.
- Commit to ongoing personal growth and development through professional training and educational programs.
- Build self-esteem by promoting a sense of personal worth among all people.
- Continually expand our market by providing the most effective and highest-quality products and service available.
- Charlie Ragus, AdvoCare Founder
So when you see me, know this,… I’m that guy. Who are you?